CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Elementary School Open House

We went to the open house at Edgelea Elementary on Friday. Logan got to see his classroom and meet his teacher. He also got to drop off his school supplies.

When we thought he would be going to Miami Elementary, Craig and I talked to Logan about what fun it would be to go to the open house because they were also having an ice cream social. Not so at Edgelea.

Our boy was a little upset after leaving the Edgelea open house, but I think he got over it when we pulled into McDonald's instead of going straight home. I thought we'd get some ice cream and Logan would be happy. He quickly pointed out however, that we had ice cream at home! Clever kid. Oh well, it was dinnertime anyway and Happy Meals = Happy Kids.

 

I think he's going to like being in kindergarten...

1 comments:

Mindy Dean said...

He is SO tall!!!