CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Air Show

We had talked to our friends the South's about going to the Mount Comfort Air Show several weeks ago, but plans changed and we weren't able to make it there together. I took it as an opportunity for Bergen and myself to bow out of the excursion and left Craig and Logan to go it alone. Well, they weren't really alone; they took Grandpa Don with them! (If I had gone I think there would be more pictures to post for posterity. However, the guys were too caught up in the moment to think about that.)

I was told it was a great event.

Craig has seen the Thunderbirds and has wanted to see the Blue Angels for ever and now he can say he has! Logan was excited to see all of the planes, especially the Blue Angels and Fat Albert. He even got to climb up and see the inside of a helicopter and sit in the cockpit of a jet trainer!

 

 

 

I'm glad you had a good day boys! I've already made a note on the calendar for next year.

0 comments: