Logan turned four years old on May 7. My how the time has flown! He is a joy to have in our family and we were happy to celebrate his birthday. Here's how it went:
Pancakes for breakfast. He liked the big firetruck pancake, but wouldn't eat it. He wanted to save it!
A visit to the doctor for his four year check up. Stats: 43 pounds, 43 inches, big and strong and still in the 97th percentile.
Lunch at Pizza Hut (Logan's choice) with a free ice cream cone for dessert!
And once back home, presents to open before daddy headed to work. Among his favorites were Transformer pajamas and a skateboard. What a fun day!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Four is fun!
Posted by Gigi at 11:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gig, I can sympathize with you on the pancakes. when I make them they have to be bears, mickey, cats etc... I am so glad logan had a good birthday. What a big boy, it seems like yesterday that he was just a little tyke, where does the time go, in "a couple of days" he will be off to school, then off on his mission. Enjoy the time.
Logan's big grin is soooo great! I'm glad we could come celebrate his birthday too. :)
Post a Comment