CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Lights Tradition

Every Christmas season (which we all know begins the weekend after Thanksgiving) we spend some time on Sunday evenings going out to see various Christmas lights. One of the places we always go is Rossville. There's a farmer out there who does up his whole yard and you can see the glow from far, far away!

The kids were already ready for bed when Craig suggested we go the other night. So we had them put their coats on and we headed out the door. I wouldn't normally let them leave the house in such great looking outfits, but hey, it was dark - who was going to see them? And by the way, they thought it was great!

They are such funny kids! Bergen was stylin' in her crocks over footies. And I know Logan's pajamas are too small (he has lots that fit), but we can't seem to get him to let go of these...

 
Here are the beautiful lights. Which I'm sure we'll be seeing again this year. Santa doesn't come out with the candy canes until next week!

 

0 comments: