CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Party Time

Logan had some friends over to celebrate his birthday today. He chose to have a "Herbie" party so I tried hard to find things that would would go with the theme.

The kids built foam race cars


played Pin The Number on Herbie
(I had Logan draw the picture for the game and he was happy to do it. Thanks Logan! You did a great job.)

threw bean bags through a tire


and tried to break open a pinata.
(The pinata was pretty tough though. I ended up having to tear it open and throw the candy around for them to pick up!)


Then it was on to opening presents and having cupcakes and ice cream. "Sugar 'em up" I say!



Logan was thrilled to have some of his friends over and I think they all had a good time. Thanks for coming everyone!

0 comments: