Logan is six today and I've been reminiscing all week. On Wednesday I thought, six years ago this morning I went to the hospital to be induced... Thursday morning I was sent home and told I was on bed rest until he came. Then at around 7:00pm Thursday night my water broke. He wasn't born until almost 5:00am Friday morning, but he was certainly worth the wait!
Today is Friday again and my baby is six! My baby. It's hard to believe that six years have come and gone. It seems like yesterday that he was just a little guy snuggling on my shoulder. I remember holding him while he slept. I held him all. the. time. I couldn't put him down. He was amazing.
He's still amazing. And lucky for me, he still likes to snuggle.
For his birthday Logan got a new bicycle. He loves riding his bike and has outgrown two. We had to laugh when after riding, he got off because he "just had to look at it" because "it's the most awesome bike ever!" We're glad you like it buddy.
After having homemade pizza for dinner we had cake and ice cream. Logan has been talking about a "Herbie" birthday for months, so I made a simple round cake with Herbie's number on it for our immediate family. The big cake will come when more of the family is here on Sunday. Then we'll have cupcakes when we have some friends over for a party next Saturday. Yum!
Happy Birthday Logan! We love you and couldn't be happier that you are part of our family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment