This was typical of the time I spent getting ready for work in the morning... I knew Bergen wasn't always happy about my going to work, but I knew she was in good hands (Craig's) and she seemed alright when I got home.
I've been back to "working at home" for three weeks now and am enjoying it. Especially being able to spend time with my buddy (who still comes in the bathroom with me in the morning). Bergen and I have done some fun things while Daddy has been sleeping and Logan's been at school during the day.
I have to admit it made me a little sad at first when we'd be out doing something and she'd tell me she missed her daddy and wanted to go home. I understood her feelings though, when I quickly realized that he's been her buddy for the almost a year and he probably misses her too. (He'd told me he's noticed a difference in her since I've been home.) She comes to me more now than she used to, and wants me to do things for her instead of having him do them all the time.
Things will be changing again soon because Logan will be out of school and home with us starting Wednesday. We've all talked about the exciting things we'll be doing this summer and are looking forward to our plans. I think we'll have a great time together...
Then in August Bergen will start preschool. And I'll be the one missing my buddy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment