
Bergen has gotten sloppy with her speech over the last couple of months. Especially when saying her L's. They sound like W's.
Well, last night after dinner Craig suggested we go for a drive. He took us out and showed us some of the routes where he rides his bicycle. ~Cool!~ And while we were in the car we came up with this little ditty:
Leo the lovely lion loves me and I love Leo. Leo loves to lick lollipops, (and play ball and jump rope) and roar and run, (and he loves his friend cheetah).The words in parenthesis are the ones Bergen added as we went along. She had fun with it and really loved saying it; both with and without emphasizing the L's.
I was pretty amazed that she remembered it all when I asked her about it this morning. She's a bright and silly girl. And we're lucky to have her in our family!
1 comments:
Good job keeping her focused. :)
Post a Comment