CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Hoosier Daddy"

Craig is such a great dad. I love the bond he and Bergen have formed since Logan started school and I started work - almost six months ago now.

Often times Bergen will go to Craig when she needs something. Even when I'm right there. Other times she wants me, "Not Daddy".

I had to chuckle when Craig told me about her waking up in the middle of the night last week and ending up on the couch with him. She normally comes to our room if she wakes in the night, but if she did she obviously wanted him and went to find him when he wasn't there. He had fallen asleep on the couch. (Logan on the other hand, had come to snuggle with me. I wonder if one of them fell out of bed and the noise woke the other.)

Anyway, there was a proud and tender tone to Craig's voice that day. That girl loves her daddy. And he loves her.

0 comments: