Are we really three days into the new year already? I guess getting back to life after a vacation takes a lot more time that we think it does. Its hard to believe Logan goes back to school and I go back to work in the morning. Fortunately the laundry is clean and put away and the Christmas decorations are coming down tomorrow. (Thanks Craig.) All I have left to do is find homes for a few new things... which could be a bit of a challenge. *I see some purging in my future! Yippee!
We had a wonderful Christmas in Utah with my side of the family. Our visit included lots of food and even more fun! Skiing for Craig and Logan. Lunch and shopping with Aunt Audrey for Bergen and me. Seeing Santa at the mall. Dinner and a movie with my dear friend Lynne. (Kerry I've finally seen New Moon!) Phone conversations with Rox and Marianne. Dinners with Dad. Meeting Connie. Crown Burger and The Pie Pizzaria. A movie for the kids and me. Hanging out at Eric and Jolinn's house. And cousins!
Now its time to get back to blogging regularly... See you tomorrow.
Sunday, January 3, 2010
A New Year Already?
Posted by Gigi at 10:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WHAT?! You were in Utah and didn't call me? we were there right after Christmas... maybe next time! good to hear all is well! Miss ya lots!
So glad you had a fun holiday! Being with family can certainly be a recharge. And hooray for seeing New Moon!
Post a Comment