CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Anybody Still Out There?

Hello All,
I thought a little note might be a good way to get this thing up and running again after a more than ample hiatus I never meant to take. And Heaven knows I'll never get all of my "catch up" posts done. I will document a few things in the coming days though, so keep your eyes open...

I'm sure you can imagine that things have changed around here since I started my job at WorkOne in September. Some for the good; some for the bad.
Here are a few to take note of.

The good: I get a regular paycheck.
The bad: It's not nearly as big as I'd like it to be.

The good: I get to leave the house for a little while every day.
The bad: I don't get to leave to go shopping, or to lunch, or to playgroup with my mom friends like I used to.

The good: I have a wonderful hoosband who takes care of more than his share of things while I am away from home.
The bad: I miss my hoosband and kids when I am away from home. And there are times when I feel guilty about it.

The good: I couldn't ask for a better boss.
The bad: Too bad it took so many years to have the opportunity to work for one.

The good: I enjoy my job and the people I work with.
The bad: Someday I will most likely leave my job and the people I work with.
My greatest desire is still that Craig will be able to find a job and that I will again be able to stay home with Logan and Bergen, but for now, this is my life.

So
The kids are thriving,
We are surviving.

Logan doesn't take the bus,
The holidays are upon us.

Bergen is a daddy's girl,
Our world has taken quite a twirl.

And my business is FINALLY up and running!

Hope to be back soon,
~Gigi

2 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Yippee!! You're back! I can't wait to hear more!

The Holdaway's said...

Yeah for being back - and I struggle with a lot of the same things too...