CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Photo Update

I love pictures of my kids! And I am one of those moms who wants them taken regularly. However, I haven't been very consistent about having my kids pictures taken since Bergen was about a year old. It seems like when the time comes for pictures someone is either sick, or has a big scratch, or there just isn't time.

Well not anymore! I have changed my ways, and am back on track.

Craig and I took the kids to get their pictures taken today and we are very happy with the results.

Here is one of our favorites: Logan 5, and Bergen 2 1/2.



I can't believe they're growing up so quickly! Man oh man I love these guys.

7 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

Very cute picture!

beSlightlyAskew said...

These look great!! Love 'em.

Nicole said...

This is just beautiful. i love that they are color coordinated.
You are shaming me into getting my kids done. It has been a while

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

WOW!! SO CUTE!! Where did you get them taken?

Charlotte said...

Beautiful picture, Gigi! Your kids are gorgeous.

Connie said...

OH MY FREAKIN' CUTE!!!!! Your kids are absolutely adorable!

Maren said...

Way cute, Gig!