We've been out of town, but are back and I've been catching up by running errands today. (Laundry can wait. Feeding your family; not so much.) I took Bergen to the doctor this morning for her 18 month check up (She's perfect by the way!), then went to get a few groceries AND to pick up my new stroller! It's a Sit-N-Stand by Baby Trend and from the fun we had with it in the living room and on the front lawn this afternoon I think we are going to love it!
Even though Logan is four, he still likes to "ride" when we're out and about and the regular stroller isn't cutting it anymore. We go places all the time and when Craig was with us for an outing a month or so ago, he got tired of the whining I'm accustomed to hearing. So after talking it over, I did some research, found what I think is the best fit for our family, and ordered it.
I'm thrilled! Here we come Indianapolis Zoo, Kentucky Kingdom, The Children's Museum, and anywhere else we decide to go. The possibilities are endless! Of course if you live near us, you're welcome to join us if you want to.

5 comments:
I have this same stroller and I LOVE it! It's so great! Landon loves the freedom of either sitting or standing.
I want one too! (Imagine that in a whining voice)
Yeah for strollers!
Oh let us know when you come to Indy! We'd love to meet you at the zoo or the Children's Museum!
I have one too!... they are wonderful!
Post a Comment