I picked up a new pair of contacts today. Logan, Bergen and I all had eye appointments a couple of weeks ago, and I decided to try wearing them again. Logan got new glasses a few days after our appointments. They have transition lenses and he is beyond thrilled! And while Bergen doesn't need glasses now, she will need them later. Apparently she is going to be nearsighted too.
So, I wore my new contacts for a few hours today and man, oh, man, did I like the way I could see in them! I saw well far away and things were so much clearer than they are with my glasses. Of course the glasses are my old prescription, but still. I hope to be upgrading them soon.
Two things I'm not loving right now, but that are, and will be totally worth it anyway:
1. Having to work up to wearing these new contacts all day. Although it shouldn't take long for my eyes to toughen up again.
2. Having to have my "cheaters" handy all. the. time. I may have to break down and get a chain to wear them on. Oh joy. Won't that be a good look for a mother of young children?
No matter, I am happy, happy, happy to be wearing contacts again. Even if my wrinkles are a little more noticeable...
0 comments:
Post a Comment