CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Lunch with Logan


I hit the McDonald's drive thru and then headed to school to have lunch with Logan today. He's been asking me to have lunch with him for weeks. (That, and he noticed that Bergen had been to McDonald's on Tuesday...) He asked me for a double cheese burger meal and that's exactly what he got!

I arrived right at lunchtime and after signing in, waited by the lunchroom door. Logan ran over when he saw me; excited about his Happy Meal.

We sat at a table full of girls from his class, and let me tell you that was fun. I think I talked - or rather listened - to them more than I did to Logan. He was a sport about it though, and I think he was glad I was there. I know he was happy his food was there!

So after our quick encounter, my boy was off to recess and I was off to the grocery store. What a nice little break in my day. I love that kid.

*Oh, and I don't want to forget this: While I was waiting in the hall before eating, a class walked by me to the lunch room and a little girl I didn't know said, "Hi Logan's mom!" I asked he how she knew I was his mom and she said, "Because you look like him!" Saweet!

0 comments: