CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Struggling

I know we all have struggles, I'm just having more than I want to at the present time.

And just so that I can look back with perspective later on, I'm listing some of the things I'm grateful for right now:

1. I have shelter. (Something my kids remind me of every night when they say prayers.)
2. I have two beautiful children who are the lights of my life.
3. I don't have to get up and go to work anymore.
4. I can now make time to exercise.
5. Craig and I are communicating better than we ever have in our lives.
6. I know others who are struggling with things that I know I personally couldn't handle.
7. I am not alone.
Have you ever heard the saying, "Some day we'll look back on this and laugh."? Right now, I don't think so. But I'm hoping to at least be able to smile.

6 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

Hang in there! I love you!

beSlightlyAskew said...

I'm sorry! I miss you--wish we could get together and talk all about our struggles. Sometimes life sucks, I decided.

JaNae said...

This too "shall come to pass" not come to stay. Struggles stink, we're hoping to be finally climbing out of ours soon too.

Kayli said...

Best wishes with everything Gigi- you are amazing. :)

Maren said...

Thanks for giving me the perspective that I needed - you're always good at that. Hang in there, and let me know if you need anything from me, anytime. (Even if it's just more milk cartons. ;)

Jill said...

Why is it that struggles come more at a time than we want, but we can handle. Thanks for reminding me to look for the things to be grateful for in our days!