I'm posting this only because the title wandered into my head today, and I thought it was funny.
I colored my hair today, and I got 2 cortisone shots. One in my shoulder and one in my knee. So three C's.
Lame I know, but hey, it's a post.
Here's the rundown: I haven't been able to move my left arm for quite a while (like at least 2 months), and apparently it's because it's frozen! What the what? I'm going to look that one up.
I also found out I have severe arthritis in my left knee. I knew about the arthritis. I've had surgery for heaven's sake. But severe?! Is this the language doctors use when you get old? Because I don't like it. I don't like it one bit.
Thursday, July 25, 2013
Three C's
Posted by Gigi at 10:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment