CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 8, 2012

I'm Baa-aack!


If you're reading this, please don't have a heart attack.

After almost a year of not blogging, I'm back. And let me tell you, it was not for lack of wanting or trying to...

Sadly, I am even more computer illiterate than I thought.  When blogger changed last year, I thought I had updated whatever it was I needed to to be able to continue blogging.  I was wrong.  And obviously after trying to figure it out for months, I gave up.

That changed out of necessity tonight, however.  You see, I made some notes in draft form way back when (the future publishing date seemed like it would never come), and tonight that draft was published.  And I  had to figure out how to delete it.  Pronto. Maybe someday I'll finish those notes and post them.  Then again, maybe I won't.

Anyway, I am now happy to report, that after quite a bit of frustrating time on the computer I can say done, and done.  So, here I am, once again able to blog.

Yes!  Pigs must be flying somewhere.

2 comments:

Maren said...

Hooray hooray! Welcome back!

I thought I heard oinking above my house this afternoon...

JaNae said...

YAY! I love the Facebook updates but these are better I think. Glad you figured it out.