CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 3, 2011

We are Thankful for Good Teachers

Logan had a great school year this year! Mrs. Cahill was his teacher and she was wonderful. I emailed and spoke with her quite a bit throughout the year, and really appreciated the things I learned from her. She taught me how to motivate my boy and to get him interested in doing his homework. I can't say enough good about what we now call "study" time rather than "homework" time. Here she is with Logan on his last day of first grade. Thank you Mrs. Cahill!

 
Bergen had an amazing first year of preschool. She had the same teachers Logan had when he was in preschool and she loved them! I've known these ladies for several years now and am happy to be able to call them my friends. Holly (on the right) and I even hang out with our kids. Bergen was eager to learn and enjoyed getting homework this year. So much so, that Craig and I had to give her assignments when she didn't get them from her teachers. Without homework she was one sad girl!
Thank you Mrs. English and Mrs. Black! We are looking forward to seeing you both again next year.

 
By the way, I think teachers have one of the most important jobs in the world.

0 comments: